SimplePark is the easiest way to keep track of where you parked. It offers two basic features so there is practically no learning needed: leaving a note and recording/finding the approximate location of your car by iPhone's built-in location technology (do not use with iPod Touch).
Look at this short and sweet feature list. Less features = more time for you:
- Clicking giant [Park] button allows you to save your current location and exit the application within seconds.
- Clicking giant [Find] button loads up a map and shows you the directions from your current location to your saved location.
- If you enter a short note describing a marked spot before you click [Park], you'll see that note when you load the app again.
Regarding comments of "powerhike":
1/2. It doesn't work with iPod Touch, unfortunately Apple doesn't let you change this once it is set.
3. It's a standard font size.
4. I demanded free coffee at Starbucks this morning, too.
Also, there's a reason why it exits the app and loads Google Maps: it wouldn't work with original iPhones otherwise. This also takes fewer steps than dropping a pin in Google Maps, thus the advantage.